Service Employee Experience Manager (East)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Manager, Employee Experience - Service
Our mission as a Employee Experience team in the Service organization is to support our people as individuals, members of teams, and as part of Wayfair. We are looking for a Manager, Employee Experience to join our team who will help drive Wayfair’s employee experience - with the goal of improving culture and performance through creating memorable, meaningful and inclusive experiences for our NA Customer Service team. As an organization, we care deeply about delighting our customers and giving them the best experience possible, and with that we strive to also ensure our valued employees feel the same.
As a Manager, you will lead our Service Employee Experience Leadership Partnership function. This role will work across our customer service organization holistically. A successful candidate will demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, excel in quantitative and qualitative analysis, and comfortably tackle ambiguity in a fast-paced environment. Strong candidates will have experience with internal communications and a strong track record of managing communications strategy for field workforces. The role will report to the Head of Employee Experience - Service
What You'll Do
- Build and lead a leadership communications strategy that brings to life the culture in Wayfair’s Customer Service department that retains and inspires employees in locations across the US.
- Provide strategic communications counsel to leaders and build strong relationships across sites.
- Formalize a communications strategy that supports cascading the messages from leaders via town halls, manager meetings, huddles, etc.
- Highlight Wayfair’s social impact and DEI initiatives, partnering with and bringing together multiple stakeholders to tell a cohesive narrative
- Partner with GMs to design and facilitate monthly manager meetings as well as templates to support site town halls.
- Run internal communication ticketing platform by analyzing and creating a strategy for process, tactics and workflow for requests related to leadership communications/partnership.
- Provide strategic guidance on employee experience programs and projects that surprise and delight employees while positioning Wayfair as a great place to work. Ensure the voice of the leader is incorporated into large scale campaigns/surge event experiences.
- As needed, execute programs related to employee experience in partnership with the Service engagement team.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content to drive a consistent tone and voice across all communication channels - including newsletters, intranet pages, emails, Slack, etc.
- Develop success measures for Leadership communications/partnership to continue to deliver ROI
- Drive insights from our eNPS data, evaluate existing strategies and formulate plans in conjunction with general managers, site leaders, working with members across multiple teams to execute plans relating to engagement of our talent.
- Understand and prioritize the business needs and projects that arise during the year.
- Travel infrequently- this will vary depending on site openings and growth of existing sites in the region, up to 25%.
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of communications/talent experience
- Excellent problem solver with a proven track record of driving results
- Proven ability to effectively and respectfully work with individuals at varying levels within an organization
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully provide relevant and immediate feedback in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Able to create, analyze, report and manipulate data as it relates to communication metrics
- Bachelors degree, preferred
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.