Human Resources Generalist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers. Sitecore delivers a composable digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest and largest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the leading company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Thousands of blue-chip companies including American Express, Porsche, Starbucks, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com.
Sitecore’s foundation is our diverse group of passionate, smart, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 25 countries. Having a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and skills is what makes us the company we are today. The Sitecore values are what drive and unite us across the globe.
About the Role:
We are looking for a personable, self-motivated, energetic, confident HR Partner reporting into the Director, Human Resources and is responsible for actively providing support to employees in North America. This role is also responsible for the administration, management and communication of benefits and Leave of Absence programs for Sitecore. The HR Partner will work closely with HR Management, HR Business Partners, and the HR COEs.
What You’ll Do:
- Executes on the strategic direction of HR, including implementation of high value-added HR processes that support Sitecore’s business goals and objectives
- Assists with onboarding including new-hire orientations and offboarding process
- Administer and implement key performance management initiatives including goal setting, mid-year and annual-review process, employment changes, and talent review program
- Facilitate resolution of Employee Relations issues as needed
- Partner with HRBP to support various HR initiatives and projects including performance management, training and development, organizational development, compensation, benefits, rewards and recognition, diversity, employee relations, leadership development, talent assessment, and succession planning
- Administration and coordination of all North America Leave of Absence as well as, benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental and vision plans, life insurance, short and long-term disability, employee assistance, wellness programs and 401(k) plan.
- Ensures accuracy of all benefits enrollment to provide vendors with accurate employee eligibility information.
- Provides assistance in working with benefits brokers and vendors to ensure all programs are operating effectively and manage annual renewals effectively
- Provide guidance/advice and respond to inquiries from employees
- Responsible for processing enrolments, claims/issues related to disability, FMLA, Leave of Absences, employee life status changes and other benefits related documents.
- Review, reconcile and audit, payroll and benefit data for payroll purposes as well as, vendor invoices
- Manage and maintain all regulatory compliance with federal and state leave laws such as FMLA, CFRA, ADA, PDL and FEHA as well as, ensure medical data is handled in accordance with HIPAA regulations
- Prepare relevant benefits and leave of absence related reports as needed
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years’ experience as an Human Resources Generalist with emphasis in Benefits and Leaves of Absences in a fast paced environment
- Experience delivering effective presentations and training material to a variety of audiences
- Proven track record in managing and administering benefits and leave of absence programs
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including benefits, compensation, organizational design, employee relations, performance management, federal and state employment laws
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of programs; intermediate to advance level in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Workday experience preferred
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
Why you should click ‘Apply’:
Growth! We are tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity that is still very much in its infancy and feel It’s never been a better time to join Sitecore as we look to grow by 30% YoY. Growth for us means growth for you and your career.
Great team and company culture! You can find out more about our company culture and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, on our YouTube Channel. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, Sitecore has been recognized for award-winning Culture by Comparably.
How we hire:
At Sitecore, we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that in order to build the best products, we need to build high impact teams. Our recruitment process centers around what we call the Life Story interview, a conversational-style interview where we get to learn more about you.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Req ID 5602
Your application has been successfully submitted.