This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
On the Talent team, we work on the front lines of our company’s growth. This is a thrilling time for Affirm, and we will need more individuals to recruit the best talent. We’re seeking sharp recruiting coordinators to tackle the hiring needs from various angles and allow our recruiting team to soar. No matter how awesome our mission sounds, we can’t achieve it without first hiring brilliant Affirmers.
The Talent team makes sure that the candidate experience is enhanced by a top-notch hiring process. We take great pride in a fast but thoughtful approach and our philosophy of quick and consistent communication with all candidates. We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team and we need someone on our growing team who shares these values!
What You'll Do
- Own Affirm candidate experience for the teams you’ll support; ensure that each candidate has a thorough understanding of the company culture. This includes guiding candidates through their zoom-site interview process
- Own scheduling for phone and zoom-site interviews
- Serve as a knowledge base for Affirm’s history, multiple products, and new features
- Work on strategic events and initiatives to attract top talent to join the Affirm team
What we Look For
- 6+ months of RC experience working in high growth and fast-paced environments
- Interest in technology and startups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with executive team on recruiting matters clearly and concisely
- Strong organizational/project management experience
- Handles spontaneous change and new scenarios! Able to take on challenges with grace, thoughtfulness, and authority
- Passionate about recruiting as a function
- Experience working with ATS systems, in particular Greenhouse (not a deal-breaker)
- Experience with our scheduling tool, GoodTime (not a deal-breaker)
- Advanced experience working with Google Calendar (not a deal-breaker)
- A sense of humor! (deal-breaker 😉)
Location - Remote U.S
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report .
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.