HR Business Partner II
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Are you a seasoned HR leader that is adventurous, innovative, able to move at the speed of light, and interested in using your HR skills to help evolve the way we serve our customers? Are you interested in being part of an HR organization that operates as a business, starts with our customers and works backward to deliver meaningful products to our business? Are you passionate about changing customer's lives for the better? Are you passionate about leading and developing a team of HR professionals? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider joining us as an HR Business Partner II, in our Worldwide Operations HR team!
This role will partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In addition, they will own programs that run across the broader HR team. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Work in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Maintain effective internal and external customer service focus
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- Understand the entire talent system and each stage of the employee life-cycle and applies that understanding to craft integrated solutions that are thoughtful and reinforced by upstream and downstream talent programs
- Interface at all levels of the organization
- Operate with autonomy and discretion.
- Successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
Success in this role will require influential partnership with middle and senior management within the organization to execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness. The individual in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports the business as it grows.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university
- 3+ years of human resources generalist experience
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Experience in a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading employees
- Master's Degree or MBA in HRM
- Proficiency with HRIS System
- Human Resources experience with companies supporting 250-500 or more associates
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $85,600 - $149,800 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1974855
Your application has been successfully submitted.