This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Imagine what we can do together. At Wipro, we believe amazing things can happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging and their ideas are heard. Join us and help make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can.
Wipro values those who have a genuine passion for technology and a desire to work in a customer-centric environment. At Wipro, we know that a part of our strength and success tomorrow lies in the investments that we make in early talent today. We are looking for an experienced Head of early careers who is passionate about the hiring and development of early talent. As a program manager, you will lead your team to deliver campus and all early career hiring across your geographies. You will oversee operations, strategy, innovation early careers branding, and work with the talent transformation team to ensure we deliver the best training to support and enable our early talent hires to transition from campus to the working world.
The Campus Recruiter is responsible for managing and executing processes and programming to successfully recruit qualified and diverse talent to Wipro for early career roles. The Campus Recruiter, in collaboration with internal/external stakeholders, will lead the organization's efforts on campus to attract and engage prospective talent for assigned business units and is accountable for the recruitment lifecycle to include evaluating candidates' skill sets for job qualifications, coordinating job interviews, communicating job offers, and initiating new hire process. The Campus Recruiter will act as a champion of Wipro’s employee value proposition when attracting and recruiting talent. In this role, the campus recruiter will have exposure to senior leaders and the opportunity to hone their communication, collaboration, influencing (or advisory) and strategic thinking skills.
- Supports enterprise wide college/university recruiting, including campus relations, the internship/co-op program, and early career hiring.
- Sources and recruits for intern/co-op program and full-time entry-level jobs; manages full-life cycle recruiting process.
- Coordinates and facilitates engagement in Campus Relations initiatives and programs on campus in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively promotes diversity and military recruiting in alignment with campus recruiting plans and hiring forecasts.
- Supports the development of campus recruiting strategies at target universities; researches recruiting events, student associations, resume books and other diversity & outreach opportunities.
- Partners with campus team to build long-term relationships at target universities to maintain a pipeline of exceptional talent for internships/co-ops and entry-level opportunities.
- Represents Wipro on campus at recruiting events including career fairs, information sessions, interview days and networking events.
- Leveraging established processes and designated technology platforms, leads campus teams and/or hiring managers in conducting interviews on campus, on-site, and/or virtually.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders, including Communications, to develop the campus relations "brand" and plans to market Wipro on campus and/or with student/professional/diversity associations.
- Facilitates early career forecasting process to develop hiring projections for assigned business unit(s); leads budget planning process to inform funding initiatives on campus alongside key internal stakeholders.
- Actively participates in the planning and implementation of the Internship/Co-op Program including orientation and professional development activities designed to expose hires to the WIPRO culture, business, and industry.
- Informs assessment and reporting of key metrics; supports the facilitation and analysis of surveys geared toward program stakeholders; supports development of content necessary to maintain departmental intranet site, website, and relevant portals.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for assigned interns/co-ops and supervisors to support the stakeholder experience and to facilitate the performance accountability process.
- Advises internal stakeholders on best practices and/or process enhancements designed to improve recruiting outcomes and/or the stakeholder experience.
- Helps to lead the development and execution of diversity recruiting programs, including military outreach, to build brand recognition and recruit top talent for roles enterprise wide.
- Supports the planning and implementation of internal and external early career pipeline programs.
• Will be required of this role and during the on-campus recruiting season (September-October and mid-January to end of February) can be up to 80-90% of the business week.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree required with a preference for a major in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Marketing or Communications.
- Masters in Human Resources or relevant major will count for 5 years of experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of Human Resources, or Relationship Building experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Excel as well as other MS Office products required.
- Previous recruiting and/or sourcing experience preferred.
- Applicant Tracking Experience preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.