University Recruiting Lead - Mountain View
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
The University Relations and Recruitment team plays an integral role in connecting the business with university students globally. We are responsible for providing a best-in-class experience to students showcasing TikTok's people, culture & technology through events and programs to attract and recruit high potential students.
TikTok is looking for a leader to support our student recruitment across the Americas region. In this role, you will build and lead engagement with universities and education institutions to deliver strategic programs to support university recruiting.
1. Develop and execute early talent strategy, advocate for campus recruiting strategies, and provide input on cross Talent Acquisition matters including people, process, and technology.
2. Own full-lifecycle recruitment for assigned campus roles across multiple functions, design and execute operational plans to ensure efficiency and best candidate experience.
3. Build internal and external partnerships to ensure a diverse source of early talent across university partners and partnership organizations.
4. Provide strong leadership to the team through effective coaching, career development, and recognition.
1. Bachelor's Degree.
2. 7+ years recruiting experience with knowledge of University Recruiting and University engagement (preferred experience from a technology business).
3. 2+ years of people management experience managing a geographically dispersed team.
4. Proven ability to hire top talent and foster an inclusive environment while providing learning & growth opportunities.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to align priorities and ensure collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders.
6. Excellent operations management skill, being able to carve out the project charters, and offering a well-structured plan to ensure efficient collaboration within the team and with cross-function stakeholders.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.