Senior Human Resources Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join WWE’s Human Resources Team.
As a Human Resources Coordinator your role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. As well as performing a broad range of human resources and administrative functions and transactional support via HRIS (Workday).
- Support & Partner HR Business Partners on day-to-day activity
- Administrative functions: questions, needs, and inquiries, providing world-class service to ensure quality and timely solutions to all business units.
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners and other stakeholders to ensure that data and processes are being executed accurately and efficiently
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of organizational charts
- Providing day-to-day HRIS support and administration (process all employment/job changes via HRIS/Workday: job requisitions, promotions, departures, compensation changes)
- Support Special Projects
- Minimum of 1-3 years of HR experience with increasing responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and effectively handle highly sensitive and personal information with sound judgement, tact and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, PowerPoint and other Google products required
- HRIS (Workday) knowledge a plus
- Collaborative team player, able to work effectively on multiple assignments in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Team player / Positive Attitude
Your application has been successfully submitted.