Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Program Manager - Talent Processes
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
We know that connecting 2 billion people around the world takes every one of us. That's why Meta's Diversity team works to find, grow and keep underrepresented people, and nurture an inclusive work environment where we build the best products to connect the world. Our team partners directly with our Human Resources Partners, People Growth, Learning & Development, People Analytics, Recruitment and many others, to diversify our population and ensure that each employee is positioned to make a meaningful impact. Our end goal is to leverage the cognitive diversity of our people to strengthen all aspects of our business.This role will provide strategic input and execute on a range of Meta’s people and programs related to talent management across multiple business areas while owning and managing cross-functional projects. The Talent Processes Pod works on some of our most impactful people processes that impact employees across Meta, such as performance, feedback, careers, and employee listening. This person will be responsible for managing cross-functional stakeholder relationships to drive implementation of new processes, advising partner teams, and measuring and evaluating program impact. This new role on the Diversity Team will benefit from close partnerships with People Experience, Learning & Development, People Analytics, People Products, Legal, Communications, among other departments. This role requires close collaboration with cross-functional partners and executive leadership across the company. The ideal candidate will have experience in people processes, people operations, and/or diversity.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Program Manager - Talent Processes Responsibilities:
- Build talent processes and strategies to scale in business units and functions across the company
- Enable Diversity Business Partners and HR Business Partners to scale key processes, programs, and actions across the company
- build tools, resources, and communications to support implementation
- Identify new talent management opportunities to grow and keep talent, and proactively identify solutions, programs and processes to address the need
- Counsel people partners on best practices for embedding diversity and inclusion in talent strategies
- Partner with People Analytics and Engineering teams on developing success criteria, analytics and metrics/KPIs, provide data driven recommendations and insights to partners
- Act as liaison between internal teams for reviewing talent initiatives
- Draft and review messaging and communications from a diversity and inclusion point of view
- Manage cross-functional projects
- 6+ years of corporate business experience
- 5+ years experience in program or project management executing across a matrixed organization
- 3+ years experience in building and implementing talent and/or diversity programs
- Experience with people or people related programing such as diversity or talent development
- Experience interacting with different executive levels
- Experience working cross-functionally in high-paced and or fluid environments
- Experience operating with autonomy
- Experience working with or in support of communities
- Experience in D&I business communications
- Experience working with people data, including sensitive people data and people research
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.