Talent Sourcer (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Categories: Human Resources
Req ID: 5329
Do you get excited by the thrill of searching for the perfect candidate? Love falling down the rabbit hole in the new and exciting directions your search takes you? Do you wish you could apply your unique experience and skills to work that makes a real difference, every day? If this is you, we would love to have you on our team!
The Stand Together community works with some of the country's boldest and most innovative social changemakers to remove the barriers that block people from achieving their full potential, and the rest of us from benefiting from their contributions! Working across the political spectrum and focusing on some of the biggest issues our country is facing we are making positive change happen every day in areas like breaking the cycle of poverty, criminal justice reform, immigration, economic recovery, and equal rights (plus so much more!). Our Talent Acquisition team works across our community to find the best talent to meet our business goals and help us drive change where our country needs it most.
As our Talent Sourcer, you will join a team of dynamic, experienced recruiting professionals who need someone like you to reach our ambitious hiring goals. Every day, you will work with the team to create and execute sourcing strategies and leverage tools to build a robust candidate flow for our priority hiring needs. To thrive in this role, you aren't afraid to make that cold call and reach out with a personal touch to in-demand candidates from a variety of industries and backgrounds. You will excel at researching and building a shortlist of interested qualified candidates to work with the Stand Together community.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition and hiring teams to develop and execute on sourcing strategies designed to identify, engage and attract top talent with an emphasis on current hiring needs
- Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches (Boolean search, Chrome extensions, X-Ray, geographic targeting, etc.), and other available tools (iCIMS, LinkedIn Recruiter, HireEZ, etc.)
- Take a personal and high touch approach to engage and screen potential candidates for basic skills and competencies
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to execute innovate sourcing strategies
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities in defined platforms and databases
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Demonstrated success as a high-performing recruiter/sourcer, working in a corporate or agency setting in a high-growth and/or fast-paced environment
- Exposure to the recruiting lifecycle and experience using recruitment sourcing and/or marketing tools and techniques (including Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, Seekout, HireEZ/Hiretual, or similar tools)
- Success identifying and engaging passive talent through a variety of mediums (email, cold calling, networking, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills that allow for an appropriate sense of urgency and a focus on accuracy, timely entry of information, and overall data integrity
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference.
Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential.
Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds-including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy-to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management ® (MBM ® ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color,race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Your application has been successfully submitted.