Analytics Sourcing Recruiter
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Tech Sourcers craft and implement complex, scalable sourcing strategies to attract external talent for the Data Science, Business Intelligence Engineer and Data Engineer job families in Operations Technology. They demonstrate exemplary candidate generation skills, and pull multiple sourcing levers, developing mechanisms to identify and engage top talent. The role influences L6-L8 level hiring leaders and client leads (CLs) on change, implement innovative solutions to improve talent acquisition processes and candidate engagement. Tech Sourcers directly impact businesses and recruiting teams by innovating solutions across business lanes by functioning as a talent advisor to the business, partner to CLs and mentor other sourcers.
Tech Sourcers create a candidate value proposition to engage with candidates for fungible or niche roles where there are not existing benchmark profiles within Amazon. They are the subject matter expert for the analytics job families such as Business Intelligence Engineers and Data Engineers, influencing direction of external sourcing efforts with market intelligence data, and will help to calibrate HM expectations. They will exceed individual delivery goals: offers accepts/month, 2&5, RHMD and Diversity.
Tech sourcers share tips for role success, and knowledge around Amazon talent acquisition process. They participate in pre/debriefs, applying learnings to improve efficiencies in the talent selection process. They recommend operational improvements that align to overall team metrics.
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and building pipelines for technical roles
- Prior knowledge/experience recruiting in an analytics or science domain – Business Intelligence Engineering, Data Engineering or Data Science
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive and creative research
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Strong MS Office skills - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $69,500-121,600/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1790846
Your application has been successfully submitted.