Human Resources Central Support Team Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Specialty/Competency: IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
A career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll help our local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
At the Administrative level, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Human Capital Central Support team directly assists the People Teams in the implementation of people strategy in the areas of Leadership Development Experience, Talent Development, Performance Management, and Talent Management, while reducing the administrative burden on our People Leaders.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required
High School Diploma
Minimum Years Of Experience
Demonstrates Some Abilities And/or a Proven Record Of Success, Preferably Within a Global Network Of Professional Services Firms, Including In The Following Areas
- Researching, understanding and interpreting Human Resource policies and standards; and,
- Utilizing software to analyze reports and draft summary reports, such as Workday, Microsoft Office, Google at Work, Alteryx and other related firm-issued tools.
Microsoft Office Suite, Google At Work, Et Al) And HR-related Software And Technologies To Accomplish Including
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success preferably for a global network of professional services firms, as both an individual contributor and team member, in the following areas through the utilization of (e.g.
- Preparing and distributing ad hoc reports, written communications and presentations;
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently, to and/or for all levels of internal staff and management;
- Updating and facilitating the administration of staff person-related onboarding;
- Supporting offboarding procedures including but not limited to, creating documentation, severance and staff question;
- Supporting cross-functional programs, projects & processes as directed in alignment with firm-wide guidelines;
- Building and sustaining relationships, operating under a mode of change agility, and managing projects and economics;
- Analyzing existing processes to identify automation opportunities across multiple technologies;
- Addressing clients needs in a timely and consistent manner supporting a quality, customer service environment and;
- Solving problems, prioritizing tasks, and/or escalating and consulting with Leaders on more challenging issues.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsadministrative.
Your application has been successfully submitted.