Wellness Response Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Meta is seeking a Wellness Response Partner to help build our brand new Wellness Response Team. This role offers a unique opportunity to work with and support a wide variety of teams around the world to triage and provide hands-on support for any employee experiencing thoughts of potential harm to self, harm to others, and other escalated mental health matters. The individual(s) hired will have a direct hand in helping to facilitate the building of this team and will have a strong impact not only on the person(s) at risk, but on the company's growth and the psychological health of its people. Candidates should have a psychology, counseling, or crisis response background with proven experience assessing different types of risk, and bringing creative and effective ideas and solutions to a growing organization. Large-scale operation program management skills are highly desirable.
Wellness Response Partner Responsibilities:
- Respond to and lead in the resolution of reported wellness response incidents quickly, and with empathy, connecting individuals impacted to the right resources
- Intakes, triages, manages, and aligns cross-functional resources to address all Wellness Response cases appropriately within specified regional coverage areas
- Help design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, including strategic planning on people processes and change management
- Provides direction, guidance, and thought partnership to all levels of the organization, by proactively assessing root cause trends, making recommendations, and partnering with cross-functional partners to implement appropriate solutions
- Helps balance wellbeing and risk, taking into account employee, business and company perspectives
- Help design and facilitate Manager Training based on data analysis
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues, Legal, Investigations, Learning & Development, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Partner closely with regional HR partners to triage and execute solutions
- Be prepared to influence large strategic priorities and coordinate across all stakeholders (internal and external) as needed to ensure the right design, execution, communication and resources are in place to deliver the key milestones
- Participate and lead projects as an integral member of the extended HR community and influence others within the organization
- Build collaborative and productive working relationships
- Lead with integrity, respect, high personal standards and builds personal credibility
- Builds internal community (e.g. supports others, shows respect, acts as an ally, onboards new hires, connects people, collaborates well, drives inclusion)
- Actively involved in interviewing and on-boarding new employees
- 12+ years of experience in Psychology, Counseling, Crisis Response, Employee Relations, or HR Business Partner roles
- Demonstrates judgment and proven experience assessing risk relative to individual health and the business
- Demonstrates effective communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates empathy and has experience driving inclusion work
- Demonstrates project management and change management experience
- Experience working independently with minimum supervision and make decisions involving various groups, locations, and partners
- Demonstrated experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment to cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience helping global and/or matrix organizations scale
- Demonstrated experience in influencing and strategically solving problems
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Masters or PhD degree in social work or clinical psychology
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.