Global HR Leader, Video Marketplace, Prime Video HR
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Global HR Leader for Amazon's Prime Video Marketplace business.
Key job responsibilities
- The ability to understand business goals as well as design and implement new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements for leaders and employees
- The desire and ability to be an influential and credible senior HR leader within the team, including setting the tone, agenda, and direction for the team on the full people plan
- Understand the entire talent system and each stage of the employee lifecycle while balancing this against local processes/practices and creating a consistent experience for all Studio employees
- Able to identify when there is a need for local solutions and approaches vs. broader and scalable approaches
- Solutions focused and comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables
- Bias for action with stellar operational excellence
- Operates with autonomy, discretion and a true hands-on approach
- Ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of a broad group of employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Uses data and org health metrics to make decisions and keep leadership informed
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Ability to support a flexible work environment and schedule given multiple time zones
About The Team
Where we watch, play, listen, and create.
Amazon Entertainment delivers award-winning movies, TV shows, music, games, audiobooks, and podcasts to customers around the world. From our origin as a bookseller, along with the disruptive spirit of Prime reinventing membership, we are perfectly positioned to reimagine entertainment. When you join an Amazon Entertainment team, you are uniquely situated to create a future of entertainment where creative content, innovation, and commerce come together. We are building a home for talent that will nurture creativity, storytelling, and innovation unlike anywhere else.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Human Resources or related field
- 8+ years of relevant Human Resources experience
- Experience working across a global organization and with multi-territory support
- International employment law knowledge and basics of HR administration
- Working knowledge of Excel and other analytical tools
- Coaching and consulting skills
- Project management and execution skills
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment and able to manage multiple simultaneous priorities
- Able to build trust with managers thanks to strong expertise and judgement
- Strong communication skills, spoken and written; additional languages a plus
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analysis.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon Media Venture LLC
Job ID: A1961944
Your application has been successfully submitted.