Human Resources (HR) Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
A company in The Woodlands is in need of a Recruiting Specialist on a temporary to full-time basis.
The Recruiting Specialist performs assignments involving recruitment, sourcing, selection and placement of positions.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Screening/ qualification of candidates
- Coordination and scheduling of interviews
- Partner with outside recruiters
- Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent
- Develop and release job postings on platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Attend job fairs and hiring events
- Develop and maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, past employees and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of all recruiting and other human resource information
- Maintain knowledge of HR best practices
- May perform or assist with other HR duties as assigned.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.