Executive Recruiter, Global Affairs
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Atlanta, GA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 9 years of experience in Recruiting or Executive Recruiting at a Search firm or in-house.
- Experience in building and cultivating relationships with clients, candidates, and customers in a global business environment.
- Experience advising leaders on talent/hiring, and managing the executive search process.
- Experience solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as an executive recruiter.
- Experience building strong partnerships and effectively influencing C-Suite level stakeholders, and influencing cross-functional/cross-regional teams.
- Experience in Legal, Trust and Safety, Government Affairs and Public Policy, Compliance, or Health.
- Ability to clearly, confidently, and authentically communicate, influence, motivate and inspire others.
- Analytical, detail-oriented problem solver with excellent communication skills.
- Desire to contribute to the Executive Recruiting team’s reputation and success.
About The Job
Google's known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. As part of our recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Google. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
The Global Affairs Executive Recruiting team helps shape the future of Google by working directly with executives on hiring leaders who operate on the front lines of the unknown and at the forefront of many of Google's biggest issues. As an Executive Recruiter, you will support all Global Affairs, the organizations responsible for the company’s government affairs, public policy, legal, trust and safety, compliance, health, and charitable functions. In this role, you will maintain relationships and partnerships with leaders across the various organizations, successfully delivering exceptional hiring outcomes.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will develop search strategies and lead engagements to position Google for success today and well into the future. You will have the drive, motivation, and passion to deliver an incredible stakeholder and candidate experience. You will have the intellectual curiosity, problem solving know-how, and drive to build Google's leadership bench strength for the future.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $168,000 - $181,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Lead the execution of Global Affairs leadership searches, providing outstanding client partnership, domain talent expertise, and subject matter expertise in the process.
- Provide outstanding thought partnership to clients to shape and best match the needs of Google and the talent in the market.
- Partner with researchers and other recruiting partners to identify, engage, evaluate, and recruit executive level candidates.
- Manage inclusive executive searches, leadership consideration, and evaluation process from inception to completion.
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Your application has been successfully submitted.