Employee Relations Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Employee Relations Business Partner on a contract basis to help support our Customer’s business needs. The ideal candidate will have a strong assessment of different types of risk, and bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a growing organization.
What You’ll Do
- Provide Employee Relations support, thought partnership, and coaching for all employees and levels of management in the organization
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Triage employee relations casework, identifies potential solutions to address different case types and actions appropriately using guidelines
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs, highlighting key trends in employee relations to actively drive proactive solutions to minimize reactive work
- Help balance risk, taking into account employee, business and company perspectives
- Help design and facilitate Manager Training based on data analysis
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the HR Business Partner, Legal, Investigations, Learning & Development, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Partner closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution
- Plan, execute, and evaluates complex assignments that have an impact in region or with the clients supported
- Participate as an integral member of the extended HR community and influence others within the organization
- Build collaborative and productive working relationships
- Lead with integrity, respect, high personal standards and build personal credibility
- Builds internal community (e.g. supports others, shows respect, acts as an ally, onboards new hires, connects people, collaborates well, drives inclusion)
- Actively involved in interviewing and on-boarding new employees
- 6+ years experience in an Employee Relations and/or HR Business Partner role
- Experience managing an average case volume of 15 or more cases at any given time.
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assisting risk relative to the business
- Demonstrates project management, change management, and experience driving programs independently
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience helping global and/or matrix organizations scale
- Experience supporting (Technical, Sales, Marketing, etc.) teams (optional)
- BA/BS degree preferred
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park, CA office once it is determined safe to do so.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record (Available upon completion of waiting period for eligible engagements)
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
- Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
- New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
Please note: In order to create a safe, productive work environment, our client is requiring all contractors to be fully vaccinated according to the CDC guidelines (please inform your employer if you need a medical or religious exemption). Prior to onboarding, contractors will be required to attest that they are fully vaccinated. The expected Return to Office date is July 2022
Your application has been successfully submitted.