Human Resources Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Supports the Human Resource department in providing research, analysis, communication, and problem solving on projects and initiatives.
- Assists and ensures the integrity of system updates, including test plan development, plan implementation, and analysis of results to determine impact to systems and recommending changes to HR methodology.
- Keeps apprised of regulatory changes and industry news to understand potential impact to Paychex HR/Benefits. Evaluates potential impact (both positive and negative) and makes recommendations for changes on current and future HR/Benefits plans, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Prepares and audits recordkeeping requirements and mandatory HR/Benefits reporting to external agencies are up-to-date and filed timely to ensure compliance standards are met (ex: I-9, EEOC).
- Performs root cause analysis of complex issues or processing breakdowns and initiates corrective action, including preventative controls, to ensure problem resolution.
- Participates in significant Human Resource Department Annual and Fiscal Year End initiatives by attending meetings and creating tools to assist the team with changes.
- Improves business processes through analysis and recommendations. Evaluates alternative methods and explores the adaptation of policies, procedures, standards, techniques, materials, and equipment to provide the best solution and gain overall IM operating efficiencies.
- Responds to escalated employee inquiries and resolves issues to assist the Human Resources Department.
- Develops and maintains a network of key relationships with internal and external business partners to ensure HR/Benefits needs are properly communicated and executed, minimizing impact/cost to Paychex (ex: time off system).
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position’s function.
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 4 years of Analyst experience
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Your application has been successfully submitted.