This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Volt has partnered with a leading gaming company to help identify a remote HR Coordinator role
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day human resources inquiries, problems, and changes from employees and the HR Manager.
- Responding to questions and resolving issues, HR Systems employee life cycle data entry, and employee file and HR records maintenance.
- Act as a Departmental Assistant and manage work flow of the department.
- Provide HR support across AP Corporate Functions.
- Assist with HR processes such as: Performance Appraisal and Merit tracking, Talent Planning documentation, org chart maintenance, ad hoc and ongoing reporting.
- Work with HR Operations on ticketing system by entering updates and responding to questions
- Partner with HRIS on supporting tools/systems and troubleshooting issues
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment while providing excellent customer service to clients, coworkers, and team members.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/Business or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1-2 years as a HR Coordinator, HR Assistant, and/or HRIS/Reporting supporting an extremely fast-paced HR department
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills specifically in Excel (formulas, Vlookups, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding and detail orientation towards organizational charts and functional views (Microsoft Visio skills preferred)
- Experience working in ERP system, Workday preferred
- Superior analytic, organizational, and problem-solving capability
- Basic project management skills, with a focus on project completion and review/postmortems
- Ability to multi-task in a busy, and often challenging environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with clients and team members
- Exceptional detail orientation and organization skills (w/ strong sense of urgency and follow through)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and illustrate ‘big picture’ focus as well as make sure the details are executed flawlessly
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and proactive, solution-focused individual
Position is remote only. It is temporary for up to 4 months, possibly longer. Position is full time. Pay is $25-29/hr.
Volt Workforce Solutions
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.