Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
The Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist ensures that all recruiting programs are aligned with business priorities to hire the best talent and build a robust talent network for the largest food company in the world. You’ll develop solid relationships with business leaders and HR partners to drive an innovative recruiting strategy. You will also consult the business to support standard methodologies in talent selection that will take Nestlé USA’s workforce of over 50,000 employees into the future!
- Partner with functional leadership to set and implement recruiting strategies and talent sourcing programs to meet business and operational needs for a complex organization.
- Lead full life cycle recruiting process from requisition posting through sourcing and offer acceptance.
- Work as a trusted partner to the business on external market trends to include supply and demand, identify key talent and understand core components of compensation.
- Conduct in-depth intake meetings with the business and their teams to ensure alignment on position, candidate profile, and establish clarity on roles and responsibilities.
- Develop and execute strategic sourcing plans for business groups such as direct sourcing, database mining, networking, name generation, cold-calling, industry events, associations, online communities, external research and social marketing.
- Identify key behavioral and technical proficiencies that drive success, share recruitment sourcing strategy, and set expectations around process and timeline.
- Partner with Recruitment Marketing team to incorporate employer branding and social media tactics into talent sourcing plans, and coordinate targeted outreach events.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience and promote the Nestlé employment brand throughout the recruitment process.
- Conduct reoccurring meetings with hiring managers to determine effectiveness of recruiting plans and ensure agility throughout the process.
- Influence key partners on candidate selection, and advise on areas such as total reward packages for candidates.
- Deliver recruiting process excellence by following internal policies and procedures, accurately tracking candidate and requisition activity in the applicant tracking system and adhering to all significant compliance and legal requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or in a related field.
- 5+ years of work experience within recruiting.
- Ability to apply a consultancy approach, challenge processes when needed, while also effectively handling expectations of business partners and candidates alike.
- Ability to launch and sustain talent pipelining programs by assembling key sourcing intelligence, converting passive candidates and utilizing diverse sourcing channels.
- An experienced level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components such as talent sourcing, assessing, applicant tracking, closing offer processes and relationship management.
- Proven ability to conduct competency-based recruitment.
- Experience using technologies to support Talent Selection including, but not limited to, applicant tracking systems, sourcing channels, social and digital media.
- Application of business knowledge into practical solutions based on business strategy or organizational changes.
- Excellent project management, writing, and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Must be willing to travel up to 15%.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Your application has been successfully submitted.