This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; Ann Arbor, MI, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Washington, DC, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in staffing, supporting an advertising agency, design studio, or an in-house creative team.
- 1 years of experience in a matrixed environment focused on hiring design, copy writing, art direction, and/or production profiles.
- Understanding of the marketing and design industries/trends rooted in talent research.
- Ability to manage client and partner relationships and to work in a team environment.
- Ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
- Ability to assess creative work across mediums (e.g., branding, product design, film, copy, etc.).
- Ability to prioritize and work in an environment with different demands.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
About The Job
In this role, you will partner with Google's Marketing leaders spanning several organizations (e.g., YouTube, Google Cloud, Devices and Services, Platforms and Ecosystems, Google Ads. You will identify talent, develop recruiting strategies, and propose/implement ongoing improvements to Google’s Marketing recruitment efforts.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- Partner closely with marketing hiring managers to develop a hiring strategy with an emphasis on inclusive hiring practices.
- Source and recruit creative talent in the market and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Manage candidates through Google's multi-faceted hiring process, maintaining a focus on excellent experience throughout the process.
- Innovate in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Staffing systems and processes.
- Commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce, including participation in activities that contribute to organizational aspirational diversity, inclusion, and equity (DEI) goals.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Your application has been successfully submitted.