This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
We are looking for our next HR Associate to join Arrow's HR Contact Center team! This individual acts as a first point of contact for HR-related inquiries and works across different HR areas to provide guidance and resolution to employees.
What You'll Be Doing
- Respond to questions on HR procedures and practices via case management system and phone.
- Answer HR policy-related questions, provide guidance to managers and employees, and escalate as appropriate.
- Educate employees and managers of services available to them and ensure accountability towards self-service tools such as Workday (Arrow's HRIS), Service Now, and other systems.
- Confidently assist employees and managers in performing self-service transactions.
- Execute critical HR initiatives to deliver best-in-class employee services.
- Continuously suggest process improvements focused on standardization related to HR programs, initiatives and inquiries.
What We Are Looking For
- A self-motivated professional who is a quick learner and enjoys providing customer-focused assistance.
- Previous HR or business, administrative, or related experience preferred.
- Schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm in office
- ServiceNow and Workday experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
$20.87 to $25.30 an hour
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
- December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
- All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.
Your application has been successfully submitted.