Recruiting Coordinator / Sourcer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The Hummingbird team is united by the shared mission of helping fight financial crime. The tool we've built is a platform for managing anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing operations - we believe finding and stopping this financial crime is a problem rooted in code, language and design.
The heroes who fight this crime every day (think human trafficking, political corruption, weapons sales, and drug cartels) deserve best-in-class tools, and our product enables these professionals to work more effectively, collaboratively and efficiently.
Since our launch in 2017, we’ve helped major financial institutions with more than $3 trillion in assets, as well as tech-savvy trailblazers such as Stripe, Brex, Evolve Bank, and Etsy, orchestrate their compliance programs. We are customer-obsessed, and we love building and shipping great products. We set a high bar for our work, challenge our assumptions, seek diverse opinions, and support each other to do great work.
We do our best to write inclusive, descriptive and accurate job descriptions, but we’re not always perfect. If you’re interested in the role, we’d love to hear from you even if you don’t feel like you meet everything we’re looking for. We’re always iterating and improving, and it’s possible that your experience is even more impactful than we could have imagined!
About the Role
We’re looking for our first recruiting coordinator / sourcer here at Hummingbird. We’re a small but mighty recruiting team of 2 right now, likely growing to a team of ~7 by the end of the year. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing start-up & partner closely with our Head of Recruiting to build this thing out! Finding the best people & helping facilitate an incredibly positive candidate experience is imperative to reaching out lofty hiring goals in 2022. This is a great opportunity for someone who’s been a recruiting coordinator and is interested in growing into a sourcing role. No prior sourcing experience is necessary!
What you’re looking to do:
- Lead with empathy to help build an incredible candidate experience.
- Work closely with candidates and hiring managers alike. You’ll often be the face of Hummingbird as candidates move through our interview process, and you enjoy that extensive communication!
- Develop & hone your sourcing skills, and maybe full lifecycle recruiting skills! You know you can hit the ground running on the recruiting coordination front, and you’re excited about the growth & exposure a hybrid role can offer.
- Make an impact. You’re motivated by making a large, positive impact on both the company that you’re a part of, and the world more broadly.
- Center diversity, equity and inclusion throughout the entire lifecycle of an interview process. Hummingbird is committed to building a diverse team, and you’ll be paramount in helping us realize this goal
What we’re looking for:
- A highly empathetic individual who cares deeply about making people feel welcome, included, prepared and cared-for throughout an interview process.
- Someone with recruiting coordination experience under their belt, who’s excited about growth within the recruiting function.
- An individual who knows the devil is in the details - someone who cares (and is maybe even a little obsessive?) about the quality of their work.
- A thoughtful and direct communicator who enjoys cross-functional collaboration. This person will work closely across the entire executive leadership team at Hummingbird
- A creative go-getter who knows no task is too small or too large with the support of an awesome team.
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to help build from the ground up. The hires we’re making now are foundational to our growth as a company, so you will have an opportunity to help shape the future of Hummingbird.
- Competitive compensation including cash and equity.
- Remote-first, fully distributed company with flexible working hours.
- Awesome health, vision & dental benefits, and 401k.
- Safe, respectful & comfortable work environment with colleagues and leadership who prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please don't hesitate to contact us to request accommodation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.