This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Robert Half is looking to fill the position of a highly-skilled and motivated candidate who is ready to begin their career as a Data Entry Clerk. We are seeking a data-savvy professional who is keen to pick up on important details and looking to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment. You will be expected to have developed intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management. Do you have rapid and error-free typing skills and impeccable organization? Then apply today for this great Data Entry Specialist opportunity! This long-term contract / temporary Data Entry Clerk role is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
- Keep detailed records of tasks, files, and progress
- File information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Review and remove unneeded data as well as combine data from multiple sources
- Examine reports and sheets of data
- Sift through websites for information
- Obtain further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Look over finalized work, reviewing for errors or duplicate entries before turning in the final product
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- High typing accuracy
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.