Human Resources (HR) Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
A company in the Healthcare/NHS industry has a great opportunity for a Human Resources Assistant that is looking to take their career to the next level along a growing company. The ideal candidate would be ambitious and a self-starter. The company has a reputation for an amazing work environment and is looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join their team. The candidate's duties will include handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks while providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. An HR Assistant position has opened up in the Fountain Valley, California area on a long-term contract / contract / contract / temporary to permanent.
What you get to do every day
- Research the internet to discover potential customers
- Manage a number of administrative duties
- Take part in new employee on-boarding orientation planning
- Manage employee database records
- Human Resources (HR) Administration experience desired
- Command of HealthCare Industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly detail oriented and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Skilled with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Able to maintain an approachable and appropriate attitude when interacting with all levels of personnel in a rapidly changing environment
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.