Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Didi Labs is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator who has an appetite for ensuring interviews are logistically streamlined and can easily navigate fast-paced environments with precision and composure. In this position, you will partner closely with recruiting and hiring partners to deliver an outstanding, best-in-class candidate experience and continually seek to evolve our processes.
- Elevate candidate experience initiatives: Gain visibility and demonstrate accountability within the business by scheduling phone or video conference interviews nationwide.
- Developing strong working relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- Handle confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Coordinate a high-volume of interview requests
- Preserve data integrity within systems to ensure accurate data tracking and reporting
- Cultivate relationships with core client groups within different Didi organizations
- Work 20/40 hours per week
- Bachelor's degree or 1 years of equivalent work experience in an Administrative/HR/Recruiting role
- Keen eye for even the most minute details with remarkable organization skills
- Resilient and self-resourceful ability to troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks
- Genuine interest in relationship building and ability to partner cross functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communicator across all levels of an organization
- Bilingual in Mandarin
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with an ATS platform
- Familiarity with a scheduling platform
- Experience working with a remote recruiting organization
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world!
About The Company
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. We’re committed to working with communities and partners to solve the world’s transportation, environmental, and employment challenges by using big data-driven deep-learning algorithms that optimize resource allocation.
Didi Chuxing’s Autonomous-Driving team was established in 2016, and has grown to a comprehensive research and development organization covering HD mapping, perception, behavior prediction, planning and control, infrastructure and simulation, labeling, hardware, mechanical, problem diagnosis, vehicle modifications, connected car, and security, among others. We’re developing and testing self-driving vehicles in China and the United States.
In August 2019, DiDi upgraded its autonomous driving unit to an independent company to focus on R&D, product application, and business development related to self-driving technologies. The new company will integrate the resources and technology of DiDi’s platform, continue to increase investment in R&D, and deepen collaboration with auto industry partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.