Employee Relations Specialist Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The Employee Relations Specialist role is responsible for the intake of employee relations inquiries, case handling and consultations. This role will focus on issues related to flexible/remote work requests and COVID matters. S/He will report into the People Solutions Employee Relations leader.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Proactively manages employee relation matters including intakes, employee/manager consultations and follow-up. Focusing on flexible/remote requests and inquiries and COVID case handling and related inquires.
- Leverages advanced knowledge of ER best practices, including applicable local laws and fair and equitable employment practices.
- Monitors and reports cases and issues managed.
- Collaborates with ER and HR teams and provides recommendations on areas of improvement within the case management process.
- Displays deep knowledge of handling of sensitive and urgent matters.
- Writes clear and detailed technical documentation for cases.
- May include some labor relations duties such as interacting with unions, employee representatives, or works councils
- Bachelor's degree and 1+ years of Business, Human Resources, or related work experience
- Associate's degree and 2+ years of experience in Human Resources or related work experience
- High school Diploma or equivalent and 4+ years of experience in Human Resources or related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, Humanities, or related field.
- 3+ years of Human Resources- related work experience
- Proficient in language(s) in addition to English
ER, Communication, English, HR
Job Code: 50224945
Your application has been successfully submitted.