Recruiter II, Experiences Hourly Hiring
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
What's Cool About This Job
REI is committed to becoming a fully inclusive, antiracist, multicultural organization. To fulfill our brand promise of enabling a life well-lived outside for everyone, we are seeking candidates who demonstrate shared values of diversity, equity, inclusion, and antiracism.
The Experiences Recruiter contributes to REI’s success working directly with hiring managers advising on recruitment strategy while partnering with HR Business Partners and Senior Recruiters to ensure alignment with Divisional goals and organizational needs.
- Consult hiring managers on overall hiring process, collaborate on job requisition details and creation, and advise on effective candidate assessment/interview techniques
- Effectively interview candidates for a broad range of position types and disciplines
- Utilize applicant tracking system to review candidates and leverage system tools to optimize future sourcing
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and HR Business Partners Reps to ensure hiring requirements are met
- Extend employment offers with a strong understanding of REI’s benefits and compensation offerings
- Support in Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives
- Travel to Experiences Hiring Events, Meetings may be required
Bring your passion and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3+years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to manage work load in a constantly changing environment with multiple priorities at different stages
- Adaptability to learn and Recruit for positions across the Co-op
- Ability to influence individuals to move in a desired direction, build productive working relationships and effectively negotiate
- Basic knowledge of all HR disciplines
- Experience with ATS technology
- Flexibility to take lead role in work as well as take supporting role based on business need
- Ability to operate a personal computer using MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Creates a strong, mutually supportive work spirit and culture where people can do their best
- Establishes trust and inspires others
- Delivers on commitments and holds others to same
- Considers the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers
REI hires, trains, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We remain deeply committed to making the Co-op a place where everyone can feel safe and be themselves. Join us.
Job Function: Human Resources
Store: Seattle HQ
Your application has been successfully submitted.