Talent Acquisition Director (BELOIT, WI OR ROSEMONT, IL)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
MUST BE LOCATED IN OR NEAR BELOIT, WI OR ROSEMONT, IL
Our client is approximately a $5B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others.
The Talent Acquisition COE Director will be creating an overarching enterprise-wide talent acquisition strategy to support VPs of HR and HRBPs for each business segment.
He/she will have a relentless focus on building the client’s employment brand and presence for potential candidates. regarding the attraction and attainment of high-quality diverse talent that will drive the client's enterprise strategy of revenue growth and increased profitability. Additionally, he/she will have direct recruiting responsibility for select positions, primarily for functional areas of the company.
- Create and drive talent acquisition strategies for communicating, leading, and implementing company-wide solutions to ensure consistency in approach and execution across the entire workforce.
- Manage the operations of talent acquisition including areas like optimized use of technology (ATS, HRIS), data analytics, pre-employment assessments, and shared best practices to promote an excellent candidate experience.
- Use analytics to identify workforce trends and characteristics for the purpose of highlighting opportunities, proving progress and maximizing the business impact of Talent Acquisition
- Enhance our use of social media platforms to drive more follower-ship and promote the client as an employer of choice.
- Establish standards, policies and practices for vendor management and manage relationships with all vendors (RPO partners, posting boards, hiring agencies, etc.)
- Build a framework and set of tools for use across the organization promoting best practices in TA.
- Build strong partnerships with HR colleagues, the business, and external partners to help drive talent priorities.
- Key Characteristics:
- Outstanding communication skills—conveys clear, concise messages in a variety of channels
- Customer focus—actively listens to customer to understand true needs and translate those needs into a strategy for success
- Candidate focus—ensures candidates have a positive experience with the client Process focused thinking with a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to coach and influence others
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to influence and partner across all functions and levels.
- BS/BA in human resources, marketing/communications, or another related field
- 8+ years of progressive experience in human resources and/or talent acquisition, preferably in a global organization
- Project and change management skills to manage enterprise-wide initiatives
- Significant experience with HR-related technology, such as applicant tracking systems, HRIS, job boards
- Experience in full cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of diverse selection methods (behavior-based interviews, assessment, etc.)
- Experience utilizing social media platforms to promote the company and reach out to candidates
- Analytical thinking with a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to coach Hiring Managers and HR business partners on best practices
Your application has been successfully submitted.