Employee Relations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
We're looking for an Employee Relations Coordinator to help deliver a first class ER experience for Pinterest employees. You will offer client-facing support by responding to employee queries, and helping to identify and improve our internal processes. You are curious, compassionate, and a quick learner who can execute against the demands of our scaling company. As a part of the People function, you’ll support and assist the amazing team that drives Pinterest's success.
What You’ll Do
- Your primary function will be to provide high-touch service as the first point of contact for employees seeking Employee Relations support in a professional, courteous and knowledgeable manner
- You'll keep your finger on the pulse of the organization, guide employees to appropriate resources, and partner closely with the Employee Relations Partners to respond to and solve for individual employee needs.
- Help us improve our Employee Relations offerings by identifying opportunities for improvement and collaborating on impactful projects with internal and cross functional partners
- Manage employee exit process, including maintaining accurate employee data across various systems (NavEx and Workday), conducting exit interviews, and surfacing any themes to drive retention
- Work with employees requesting accommodations under ADAAA, including holding interactive conversations, processing documentation, and working with legal and management on resolutions
- Support the operations of the Employee Relations Team by assigning cases and managing the back-end data that drives our core analytics systems
- Help to develop and refine Employee Relations processes from the ground up (e.g. tracking case data and ensuring data integrity, documenting current processes, refining and solving for more efficient workflows)
What We’re Looking For
- Strong organizational skills and ability to mulit-task with demanding timeframes
- Proven experience exercising strong communications and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service in high-volume, challenging and fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Deep personal ethics and integrity - comfortable managing sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality
- Passion for Pinterest!
Your application has been successfully submitted.