Global Talent Development Operations Leader
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Global Talent Development Operations Leader, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A Talent Development Operations Leader with experience reinforcing talent development initiatives across a global enterprise. You’ll have a proven track record of successfully supporting a large portfolio of talent development and learning projects and providing guidance on the development of quality deliverables, on-time and within budget. The Talent Development Operations leader will help us to standardize our portfolio on a global scale while improving our organizational efficiency and effectiveness. This role will play an instrumental role in ensuring that we are monitoring our resources to our most critical talent initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have experience establishing a Project Management Office (PMO) approach enabling processes, tools, and systems to recommend the best use of our Talent Development & Organizational Capability resources. We are looking for a Talent Development Operations Leader who will partner with our extended 3rd Party Managed Services Learning Provider (NIIT) to oversee the outsourcing of certain talent development and learning deliverables with a focus on cost optimization, operational rigor and purposeful speed.
This leader must be culturally aware, process oriented with instructional design experience, critical thinking problem solving skills, and an ability to work cross functionally. They must have a bias for action while maintaining a strategic mindset towards the future of emerging technologies that enhance learning in the flow of work.
- Build a strong partnership, coach, and mentor a diverse and globally dispersed team of 3rd Party Managed Services Learning Provider resources, with an emphasis on continual performance improvement and development at both the individual and team level.
- Design, manage, and facilitate the Talent Development & Organizational Capability Monthly / Quarterly Business Reviews as well as other senior executive / key stakeholder level reports.
- Recommend, role model and implement, best-in-class project intake requests that leads to enhanced prioritization and resource allocation for the entire Talent Development & Organizational Capability team.
- Make recommendations to enhance / reassess and improve our outsourcing strategy, delivery model, and vendor management protocols.
- Develop mechanisms for increasing stakeholder engagement and transparency into our roadmaps and portfolios of work.
- Drive continuous improvement through stakeholder feedback to elevate performance of all Talent Development & Organizational Capability team members.
- Lead the annual Talent Investment process with HRBPs, BU & Shared Services CFOs, Talent Acquisition and senior stakeholders to secure and allocate budget based on areas of focus; Liaise with BU & SS Finance teams on all budget tracking activities throughout the year.
As a Global Talent Development Operations Leader, you have:
- 10+ years’ experience in project management
- 10+ years’ performance consulting and instructional design
- 8+ years’ managing learning projects
- 8+ years’ leading teams
- 5+ years' experience in either HR, Leadership, Talent Management, Learning & Development or Sales Enablement roles
- Structured problem-solving skills and organization
- Culturally aware and sensitive to empathically manage global teams
- Experience leading and coaching teams in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organization Behavior / Industrial Psychology, or Human Development disciplines
- PMP certification
- Workday Talent Management & Learning Modules
- Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
- Master’s degree.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
· Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
· Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Your application has been successfully submitted.