Part-Time HR Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a part-time, remote/hybrid HR Assistant for an experiential marketing client located in Santa Monica, California! This position is for immediate hire and offers an incredible opportunity to become part of a thriving team! Work for a company that strives for success, offers an incredible work environment plus rewarding career growth!
- Ensure onboarding documents are distributed, received, and tracked
- Engage with candidates undergoing recruitment processes
- Assist with orientations and new hire tasks
- Schedule interviews and meetings as needed between candidates and management
- Support executive leadership with administrative HR tasks
- Manage and support with benefits and payroll inquires
- Post job ads on career pages and process incoming resumes
- Handle all confidential inquires with high discretion
- Maintain schedule and coordinate events
- Support with additional HR administrative duties as assigned
- 1 year of proven experience in an HR and/or administrative role
- Exceptional attention to detail with superb organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving ability and excellent time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced proficiency MS Office Suite, especially with Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Willingness to learn and a hungry to professionally grow!
- Ability to work remotely
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This impactful career opportunity provides an hourly rate of $30+ hourly DOE with room for further career growth. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience and work apart of a terrific team!
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com. Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.