This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The Mom Project is committed to helping women remain active in the workforce at every stage of their journey, and we’re proud to work with our client who is committed to designing and supporting a better workplace. Our partnership is dedicated to creating a diverse workforce and supporting working parents, by connecting talent to our client's open roles and embracing our client's mission of building a better world.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will participate in a full range of activities around the selection of candidates primarily in management-level positions and lead recruitment activities for particular clinical, allied health, or other assigned lines of business. You will be responsible for requisition and candidate data management, post jobs through internal and external media, candidate identification and selection, and will deliver and negotiate job offers.
This person will support a mix of corporate, marketing, HR, and IT roles.
Remote flexibility: This role will be 80% remote. The candidate must be based in Nashville and willing to come in for meetings as needed.
What You Will Do In This Role
- Serve as mentor and coach to assist with training of Associate and Recruiter team members.
- You will conduct strategy meetings with hiring managers to identify expectations, clarify processes and provide regular updates.
- Lead strategic recruitment activities including attending and coordinating job fairs, conferences, on-campus, and other special events; maintaining memberships in rapport with professional associations.
- Serve as liaison between hiring managers and staffing agencies and search firms when applicable.
- You will advise hiring managers and participate in selection decision-making meetings, this will include experience ratings and research on internal equity.
What You Should Have For This Role
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree. Significant and direct experience in recruiting may be considered in lieu of a college degree requirement.
- Healthcare recruiting experience is helpful.
Compensation: 75-100K, depending on years of experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental health protection plans
- Wellbeing resources - preventative and emotional care options
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401k plan
- Life and disability benefits
- Time away from work program
- Paid family leave
- Education and career development assistance
- Bright Horizons Care Advantage Free Membership for caregivers like babysitters, dog walkers, housekeepers, and elder care providers
- Adoption financial assistance
- Moving assistance programs
- Pet insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.