Employee Relations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Meta is seeking an Employee Relations Manager to join our organization. The ideal candidate will contribute with both hands-on and strategic support of our people managers through performance management and workplace conflict issues to cultivate an innovative, high-performing, and inclusive culture. The ideal candidate will have a strong assessment of different types of risk, and bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a growing organization and have proven experience leading, growing, and scaling experienced HR professionals.
- Manage and grow a team of ER Business Partners to support the business
- Provide strategic Employee Relations support, business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Triage employee relations casework, identifies potential solutions to address different case types and actions appropriately using guidelines
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs, highlighting key trends in employee relations to actively drive proactive solutions to minimize reactive work
- Help balance risk, taking into account employee, business and company perspectives
- Help design and facilitate Manager Training based on data analysis
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the HR Business Partner, Legal, Investigations, Learning & Development, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Partner closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution
- Plan, execute, and evaluates complex assignments that have an impact in region or with the clients supported
- Participate and lead projects as an integral member of the extended HR community and influence others within the organization
- Build collaborative and productive working relationships
- Lead with integrity, respect, high personal standards and build personal credibility
- Builds internal community (e.g. supports others, shows respect, acts as an ally, onboards new hires, connects people, collaborates well, drives inclusion)
- Actively involved in interviewing and on-boarding new employees
- 8+ years of experience in Employee Relations and/or HR Business Partner roles
- 2+ years of experience leading, growing, and scaling experienced Employee Relations and/or HRBP professionals
- Experience managing an average case volume of 15 or more cases at any given time
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Demonstrates project management and change management experience
- Demonstrated experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience helping global and/or matrix organizations scale
- BA/BS degree
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.