100% REMOTE Recruiter
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
100% Remote Recruiter
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training required.
- 5-7 customer service related experience required.
The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and referrals.
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
- Knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
About Aston Carter
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, s have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Hiring Company, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.