Human Resources Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The Human Resource Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resource processes at all business locations. This position focuses on the administrative aspects of human resources including the efficient and effective delivery of programs and services to employees as well as streamlining administrative functions.
- Facilitates the onboarding of new employees and the offboarding of exiting employees
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation, processes e-verifications, and ensures completion of onboarding paperwork by new hires.
- Submits and manages new-employee background checks and drug screens.
- Conducts new hire orientations
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Reconciles benefits statements.
- Processes department invoices.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Acts as a backup for payroll processing
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Processes employee change notices
- Facilitates monthly lunch and learn employee trainings
- Provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry, headcount, and attrition reporting, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- At least two years related experience required.
- SHRM-CP credential preferred.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft office and Power point
- UltiPro/UGK experience is a plus
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer in an office environment
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Travel: Not required
Your application has been successfully submitted.