Talent Acquisition Specialist, Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Are you the Right Fit?
At Visual Lease, we are always looking to strengthen our organization by adding the best available talent to our staff. We’re currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various technical roles in our company.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, 2-3 years’ experience in full-cycle recruiting, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants within the technical space. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments.
We are a remote-first company, with headquarters in Woodbridge, NJ, and are happy to consider candidates in the following states: NJ, NY, WA, TX, SC, NC, PA, NH, MA, IL, OH, GA, CO, AZ, MD, RI, and FL.
What You Will Do
- Manage recruiting process through all stages
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates, using innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing
- Establish relationships hiring managers develop a deep understanding of their objectives, challenges, and team style
- Evaluate profiles of potential candidates, conduct preliminary phone screen assessments and makes recommendations to managers
- Possess a solid understanding of technology and technical skills and be able to appropriately gauge a candidate’s technical skillset and experience
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Build and maintain proactive relationships with potential candidates to create a pipeline of talent
- Schedule qualified candidates for interviews with hiring managers
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Drive offer approval and negotiation
- Attends virtual job fairs and industry conferences
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills And Competencies
- 2+ years of recruitment experience for technical roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Technology or related discipline
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Impeccable interviewing and documentation skills and attention to detail
- A passion for culture of learning and speed and a high sense of urgency
- Exceptional time management skills
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking Software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Why Work at Visual Lease?
Visual Lease is an established SaaS business with the heart of a startup. Our rapidly growing community of diverse and passionate people love to learn, innovate, achieve excellence and reach new heights – together. If you want to make an impact and develop a career with ample opportunities for mobility and growth, we’d love for you to join us.
Loved by more than 800 major companies worldwide, our lease accounting and lease administration software helps companies manage, analyze and report on their leased asset portfolios, and embeds decades of lease management and financial accounting expertise. Over the last two years, our employee base has seen significant growth. Voted one of NJ’s Best Places to Work, we are looking for passionate team-players to help us continue this journey and bring us to the next level.
Visual Lease is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Visual Lease is a background screening, drug-free workplace. Full-time positions offer a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.