This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
UrbanFootprint is the world’s first Urban Intelligence Platform. We provide critical intelligence to the institutions that are rebuilding the world's infrastructure. Where does the energy sector invest in electrification, decarbonization, and asset hardening in the face of climate threats? Where do cities and businesses invest to catch up with e-commerce, last-mile delivery, and new mobility? Where do governments deploy relief and new infrastructure to combat record hunger, homelessness, and hazard vulnerability?
UrbanFootprint is ‘Google Maps for the Modern Enterprise.’ We organize, normalize, and align thousands of urban, climate, and community metrics across 120 million US land parcels. The platform delivers targeted insights via dynamic data streams and elegant collaborative web mapping applications. We enable our customers to answer complex questions in minutes versus weeks, months, or years. Our customers include some of the largest energy utilities, major financial institutions, critical government agencies, top urban planning firms, and fast-growing new-age mobility companies.
We’re growing rapidly in a market with a TAM of $22B, and our competition is old-world manual consulting or outdated software tools that come without the data, the models, or the insights.
Our founders, Joe DiStefano and Peter Calthorpe, are urban planning pioneers who have spent decades providing critical urban intelligence to cities and enterprises across the globe. UrbanFootprint was named one of the World’s Most Innovative companies in 2021, and is on the GovTech 100 list. Our platform was awarded the top spot in FastCo’s Innovation by Design competition.
As a Sourcing Recruiter at UrbanFootprint you will partner with the business leads across all areas of the business, build candidate pipelines and drive and influence a fair and equal hiring process from beginning to end.
What you’ll do
- Serve as an talent acquisition advisor and influencer to the business
- Manage various hiring partners with multiple searches, simultaneously
- Build candidate pipeline on open searches through direct and indirect sourcing techniques
- Track and report candidate pipeline for each assigned search
- Serve as the candidate advocate through the hiring process and set candidate expectations appropriately
- Propose compensation recommendations, offer presentation, candidate compensation negotiation and closing
- Use data to make decisions
- Maintain data integrity
- Be accessible and responsive to action (slack, email; all stakeholders)
Your background likely includes:
- 1+ years experience in a similar role at a software or tech company
- Ability to develop a innovative search strategies
- Executive partnership with business leaders and their teams
- Interest and ability to solve in complex problems
- Passion for providing an exceptional candidate and client experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to break down barriers and work with all types of personalities
- Adaptability to changing needs, priorities and stakeholders styles and needs
- The ability to understand the business and its needs
- Ability to prioritize, be organized and accountable for deadlines and deliverables to all stakeholders
UrbanFootprint is committed to diversity in its workforce. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.