Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.
Open to the following locations: San Francisco or New York
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for your team to be together.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who is passionate about providing a best-on-planet experience for our candidates, excellent at building strong relationships with clients, and loves multi-tasking and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, come join us!
You will be responsible for partnering closely with 3-4 Recruiters and various hiring teams to coordinate and schedule phone, video, and onsite interviews for candidates. You will need to pay excellent attention to details, have superior organizational and time management skills, the ability to communicate concisely and effectively, while juggling multiple tasks and meeting strict deadlines. We are looking for someone who is a team player, shows initiative, and is able to navigate complex scenarios with a sense of urgency.
Contract: 6 months, with extension to 12 months depending on business need and performance
- Coordinate several phases of the recruiting process, including scheduling phone & video interviews, onsite interviews, batch days, and organizing travel arrangements, if necessary
- Execute scheduling requests accurately within deadlines
- Provide updates to candidates, recruiters, and hiring teams regarding interview status
- Greet candidates onsite and ensure they have an exceptional and welcoming experience at LinkedIn
- Develop strong internal client and stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels
- Multi-task, problem-solve, and effectively prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Maintain the data integrity of your candidates in the applicant tracking system (Jobvite) and digital workflow tracker (ServiceNow)
- Contribute to various recruiting projects & duties, on an as needed basis
- This role will require you to work onsite 1-2 days a week at one of our office locations, once offices are fully re-opened
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 1+ years of Recruiting Coordination experience
- 1+ years of experience using an ATS; Jobvite or SmartRecruiters are a plus!
- 1+ years of experience using a digital workflow tracker, such as ServiceNow
- Rigorous attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Solution-oriented, reliable, and able to anticipate both candidate and hiring team needs
- Ability to stay calm in high pressure situations and fast-paced environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to recommend and drive process improvements and innovation
- Familiarity with scheduling in multiple time zones
- Passionate about candidate experience, as well as LinkedIn’s products, mission, vision, and culture
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference the following information for more information: https://legal.linkedin.com/content/dam/legal/LinkedIn_EEO_Statement_2020.pdf. Please reference the following information for more information: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at email@example.com and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.