This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Austin, TX, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Washington, DC, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting in an agency or corporate setting
- 3 years of experience recruiting for technical profiles in an agency or corporate setting
- Experience managing executive-level candidates and discussing compensation packages, leveraging experience engaging with technology talent
- Experience solving problems and delivering significant impact as a contributor
- Ability to grow customer relationship management, provide consultative skills, and work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to take initiative and build productive relationships
- Excellent accountability, work ethic, integrity, and organizational skills with attention to detail
About The Job
Google's known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. As part of our recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Google. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $90,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Recruit and hire talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient experience from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, growing the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, etc..
- Source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, contact lists, and research.
- Initiate offers to by leveraging and partnering with executive management and other groups as necessary.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Your application has been successfully submitted.