Recruiter - Work From Home
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
Candidates living near a campus location in the Eastern and Central timezones are preferred.
Galen College of Nursing is a vibrant and growing, single-purpose nursing college focused on expanding access to quality nursing education. Our culture is at the forefront of everything we do. Galen’s fundamental goals are to be the best place for nursing education and the best place to work and one cannot be true without the other.
At Galen College of Nursing, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Mental Health Coverage
Learn More About Employee Benefits
As you consider joining Galen, please carefully consider how you will model the culture we embrace and look to sustain. A culture where good ideas can come from anywhere and transparency is vital. Respect, accountability and integrity are non-negotiables, and commitment is created and sustained through the development of all employees. We care about each other and our students. We look for ways to exceed expectations and we are always looking for ways to improve and grow, while delivering the promise of extraordinary nursing education, matched only by a commitment to our students’ success.
If you feel our culture aligns with your strength of experience, attitude and authentic desire to work with great people to help changes lives, we’d love to talk!
Galen College of Nursing is looking for a Recruiter to deliver all facets of recruiting for the College via local and national recruiting. This position will employ traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as engage in new, creative methods to recruit staff and faculty. The recruiter will be involved in the process in identify qualified candidates, develop, and maintain pipelines and meet staffing goals.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to gather details about approved positions and come up with a recruiting plan.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation and ensure open positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Creates, posts, and manages job openings on Taleo ATS.
- Sources for qualified candidates and screens applicants for job requirements.
- Establishes professional experience and compensation for selected candidates and extends job offers to internal and external candidates verbally and in writing.
- Ensures mechanics of hiring and processing are managed for internal transfer hires.
- Contacts candidates by phone or other available means to determine availability, interest level, confirm credentials, training availability, and other job requirements when necessary.
- Develops strong working relationships with hiring managers within Galen.
- Collaborates and consults with Human Resources as necessary on recruiting issues.
Your application has been successfully submitted.