This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Location: Remote US
This position can be based out of our New York office or remote elsewhere in the United States. There is a preference for candidates to be in the East or Central time zones. This role will be required to work EST hours.
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the world’s largest banks and most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, and Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes and democratizes app development and distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast and intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Google’s Chromium and GitHub’s Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, and robust security with an agile web development and deployment model to accelerate digital transformation and innovation. OpenFin is used by thousands of developers to deploy and run more than 1200 apps at more than 1500 financial institutions.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and driven Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team. This role will be focused on supporting our Talent Acquisition Manager in the day to day logistics of recruitment activities on a global basis. You will be responsible for assisting with coordinating, scheduling and candidate communications, throughout the lifecycle of the interview process, to ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience.
- Support the TA Manager with scheduling through various phases of the interview process, across all OpenFin departments and locations
- Assist with managing inbound and outbound candidate communications as needed, building a positive rapport with candidates to ensure a best in class experience
- Update, track and maintain candidate data in Greenhouse (our ATS) to ensure accurate records
- Send candidate assessments, interview kits and instructions
- Post new positions and maintain integrity of roles in Greenhouse and third party boards
- As assigned, review resumes in Greenhouse to assist with screening and selection of candidates
- Take part in researching and participating in virtual career fairs
- Help in promoting our referral program and track inbound referrals
- Assist with other recruiting and administrative duties and projects as assigned
What We’re Looking For
- You are passionate about creating an excellent candidate experience from start to finish
- A desire to continue learning, developing and taking on new challenges within recruitment
- A dedicated self starter who takes initiative and pride in their work
- Someone who is able to manage competing priorities and work on various projects simultaneously
- Organized, with a high level of attention to detail
- One plus years of working in a recruiting, administrative or similar capacity
- Experienced with scheduling and coordinating is a plus, ideally familiar with with Google Suite
- Familiarity with Greenhouse is a bonus
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies and to enable our customers to do the same. While we are currently remote, we pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse, understanding office culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn and innovate, and overall, have a good time doing it. Our employees have a diverse set of interests and experiences, and we encourage you to explore those interests and share with us! We have regular happy hours and social events. Our offices and our employees are conducive to a productive learning experience -- all the while creating innovative and compelling solutions for our clients.
Your application has been successfully submitted.