This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
At BTC Inc, our mission is Hyperbitcoinization across all of our brands - Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Conference, UTXO Management, and Earn Carrot. We believe that Bitcoin opens the door to a global, inclusive monetary network free from censorship, government manipulation, and poor financial incentives. We are searching for an experienced full-cycle recruiter to join BTC Inc as we expand our teams.
As our first Recruiter, you’ll own the entire recruiting process from start to finish, full-cycle. You’ll collaborate directly with hiring managers and leadership to bring on critical hires needed for our business. You’ll work closely with the Head of People to help improve hiring processes, identify new sourcing strategies, and build the recruiting foundation as you see fit. If you thrive on ownership, working collaboratively across teams, and love building functional foundations then you’ll enjoy this role!
The ideal candidate for this role will have a deep understanding of the recruiting process, a passion for providing a stellar candidate experience, and the ability to think strategically to help implement and iterate on recruiting strategy and systems. They will have experience in all functions of recruiting. Lastly, a passion for Bitcoin and financial freedom.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own full recruitment process including interview, feedback, and offer process.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates using creative sourcing channels.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and proactively translate that into a positive candidate and interviewer experience
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
- Maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics as needed.
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- Assist the Support teams (People, Finance, Legal) with other needs related to People and strategy
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a high-growth tech environment or within the Bitcoin industry.
- Experience working with business teams
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers.
- Experience coaching hiring managers and helping them develop strategic recruiting plans.
- Experience working with Head of People to create and curate effective recruiting strategies.
- Knowledge of skill assessment processes, applicant tracking systems, candidate management systems, and HR databases
- A passion for Bitcoin and an understanding of the industry landscape.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Experience working with Lever ATS / Zenefits
- Experience in Talent Acquisition / Sourcing
- Experience in a start-up environment
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP
- HR Generalist experience
Why join BTC Inc?
While there are many reasons, we believe our mission lies at the front of why you should consider joining us. Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone an equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party judges, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. We believe this deeply, and if that resonates with you and you want to join us on our mission towards Hyperbitcoinization, this may be the place for you.
- The option to be paid in bitcoin
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- A new MacBook
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability
- The opportunity to be a part of teams with high standards, a culture that offers growth opportunities, and to work in an industry looking to change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.