Human Resources Generalist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
We are looking for a HR Generalist to join our People & Business Organization department based in Cambridge, MA.
Who we are
We are passionate about Life Sciences. We love to learn and thrive on complex challenges. We combine our scientific knowledge and business savvy to bring a positive impact to our clients and their patients.
We use innovative technologies to optimize the supply chain of hundreds of clinical trials around the world. Which leads to waste reduction, faster-commercialisation of new treatments (such as Covid-19 or cancer), and reduction in patient risks. We bring hope to patients and to our planet!
We work with top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world such as AstraZeneca, Roche or Sanofi.
We are a scale-up, certified B Corporation, with a brand new office in Cambridge, MA - the center of Innovation! We are a small and diverse team of explorers who want to make a difference in the world.
As an HR Generalist you will be supporting the next growth phase of N-SIDE contributing to our mission to deliver an outstanding employee experience for all N-SIDErs in the US! You'll have your onboarding in Belgium, Europe!
What you’ll do
- You’ll be the main HR contact and a trusted HR partner for our US team;
- You’ll work closely together with your HR colleagues in HQ to deliver the best employee experience for our US team;
- You’ll translate our global people strategy into concrete actions at local level;
- You’ll organise and participate in job fairs and recruitment events;
- You’ll handle the HR administration for the US office: onboardings, Paychecks and benefits,. You’ll ensure compliance and correctness, while establishing smooth communication with our partners, suppliers and employees;
- You’ll optimize US benefits, with the help of external partners;
- You will make sure everything runs smoothly in the US office;
- You’ll organise company internal training/events/initiatives engaging our US employees and promoting a positive working environment;
- You’ll be leading the set-up of a new office in the west coast;
- You have the opportunity to innovate by initiating new ways of working to improve the experience we offer to our US employees;
- You’ll support the HR team in various HR projects having an impact at a local level, which are the building-stone of our N-SIDE culture, work environment and talent strategy;
- You are an N-SIDE Ambassador;
- During your first period at N-SIDE, you will spend at least 3 months in Belgium for your onboarding to work closely with your PXT colleagues!
- You hold a Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, or related field; 3+ years of experience
- You have a passion for people and giving them the best experience;
- You are flexible and organized;
- You like to communicate with others and you can communicate effectively with different stakeholders;
- You are a team player;
- You are hands-on;
- You have some international background/exposure;
- You have a permit for working in the US.
Location: Cambridge, MA
Travel: ~5% (to the HQ in Belgium)
Internal job title: HR & Workplace Coordinator
Start Date: ~ Feb/Mar
At N-SIDE, we develop leaders. You’ll be part of a small but fun family who understands that you are building your career and we will help you to develop a state-of-the-art skill set! We are committed to supporting you and making you grow in whatever direction you choose. We will empower you to take your career in your own hands.
We value a diversity of experiences. What’s important for us is that you grow and learn, because we care about you, which is N-SIDE’s hallmark. You’ll learn among our incredibly smart, collaborative and hardworking N-SIDEr’s. You’ll follow your onboarding training in our HQ in Belgium. You’ll gain international experience and collaborate with people from all over the world.
We offer an attractive compensation package which includes Medical and Dental plan, vision AD&D and Life insurance, 401k Plan, mobility budget, Paid Time Off and more.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and bring N-SIDE to the next level?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Your application has been successfully submitted.