Talent Acquisition Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
HireScale connects full-time and freelance Talent Acquisition (TA) professionals with career opportunities at top-rated organizations. By building a free online profile, you can apply to current openings or set your preferences and sit back and wait for employers to contact you. Designed for TA professionals by TA professionals, it’s a great way to manage your career mobility. To get started, create a free profile today!
How it works:
It’s free to sign-up and the marketplace is designed to connect you with matching employers. All you need to do is simply fill out your profile and set your preferences. From there, you can apply to the active postings, receive passive requests/offers from employers and our TEAM will assist in your search. HireScale supports TA careers at every stage:
- Entry: HR degree, or at least 6-months of experience in staffing or TA coordination roles required as this level
- Mid: <5 years of experience in a recruiting position
- Senior: 5+ years of experience with specializations in (corporate, in-house, executive, technical, design, g&a, etc.)
- TA leader/ consultant: 10+ years of experience typically manager/director, executive recruiter or consultant (freelance business owner)
- In-house recruiting professionals (recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, etc.)
- Specializations: executive, technical, design, GTM or other
- TA Leaders: managing people and operations
- TA Consultants: programs, ATS implementations and alike
- Earn top dollar
- Build your personal brand
- Upgrade your role or get multiple offers
- Manage career mobility
- TA community support
- Future of work
HireScale is an online marketplace designed to help employers instantly balance the need for both full-time and flexible freelance recruiters, while also supporting the ongoing mobility of TA professionals in a constantly fluctuating hiring market.
HireScale is a Future of Work SaaS for TA. Our marketplace is being designed to integrate with payment channels, ATS’s, LinkedIn and many other platforms that connect and simplify partnerships for its members. This includes career services, revenue-sharing, referral bonuses, gig-economy engagements (freelancers) and more. Building and managing your profile is required to take advantage of the opportunities we offer (PC recommended for an optimal sign-up experience).
The Future of Talent Acquisition is Here!
Set-up a free profile to get started: https://www.hirescale.io/
Your application has been successfully submitted.