Talent Acquisition Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Title: Talent Acquisition Associate
Reports to: Vice President, Human Resources
Summary of Job:
As a Talent Acquisition Associate you will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers to manage the full recruiting life cycle for positions local to the US. You will be a key member to the Talent Acquisition team and provide a best in class experience to candidates. You will utilize recruitment resources (ATS, job boards, networking, and associations) in order to source and recruit the best industry talent to the organization.
- Primary point of contact for hiring managers and direct applicants for assigned job requisitions
- Own the sourcing, screening, interviewing and onboarding process for candidates and new hires
- Demonstrate an understanding of skills required for each job profile, in order to identify suitable candidates
- Maximize usage of job boards, social media and other channels to market vacancies
- Develop creative and engaging content for relevant job postings/adverts to attract candidates
- Proactively identify qualified candidates for frequently recruited skills sets and/or positions
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the ATS system (Workday)
- Maintain an understanding of organizational structure for Ashfield and its recruitment needs
- Support the Talent Acquisition department’s goals and objectives to include (but not limited to) reducing time to fill and cost per hire
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1.5 years of experience in recruitment and a Bachelor Degree
- Experience recruiting med comms or healthcare advertising positions highly preferred, will consider candidates who have experience in recruiting pharma related positions
- Experience managing job requisitions for multiple departments, business units, or clients
- Knowledge of specific HR policies and procedures, employment practices and relevant local laws
- Ability to adapt to in a fast paced and frequently changing environment
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels across the organization including senior management and associates
- Detail-oriented, responsive, and a service minded mentality is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Experience utilizing social media and digital technology to support recruitment
Ashfield Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield Health are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield Health will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Ashfield Health is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.