Talent Acquisition Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The Talent Acquisition team is hiring a Talent Acquisition Partner to manage full lifecycle recruiting for the organization. As a Senior Recruiter, you will collaborate with hiring managers and the People Operations team to source, hire and onboard high quality candidates to the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build productive, collaborative relationships with the People Ops team and hiring managers across the organization. Proactively anticipate and resolve issues through effective communication, customer service and management of expectations. Consult with hiring managers and talent acquisition team on a regular basis to understand hiring needs and dynamics of the various teams and departments
- Collaborate with managers and People Ops team to identify and attract high quality talent for assigned open positions. This includes responsibility for full life cycle recruitment - from developing compelling job descriptions and sourcing strategies, posting positions, networking with passive talent pools and partnering with third party recruiters, gathering interviewer feedback, and facilitating the offer negotiation process.
- Engage and build trust with external and internal candidates, effectively representing the RenPSG employment brand.
- Review resume submissions, screen applicants for technical competence and applicable background and skills, and conduct initial phone screens to assess individual goals and ability to fit in the organization and function effectively
- Provide hiring managers with guidance on market competition, compensation ranges and related industry trends as well as behavioral interviewing expertise to effectively interview and select top candidates.
- Demonstrate data integrity in the ATS and ensure consistent ATS utilization & updates to meet compliance and business needs as well as HR reporting.
- Utilize tools & resources, including social media, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc. to build networks with external industry sources and expand the candidate pool. Initiate first-round candidate contact, network with referral sources and effectively and persuasively communicate the opportunity to contacted individuals.
- Stay abreast of talent market trends and challenges of the external competitive environment, and advise hiring managers and People Ops accordingly.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field strongly preferred
- At least 3 years experience, with degree or 5 years without degree of full life cycle recruiting of employees at the professional and manager levels, across a full spectrum of functional disciplines required.
- Knowledge and experience in technical and IT recruiting required
- Ability to manage multiple requisitions and priorities
- Ability to partner with all levels of leadership to drive recruitment process and fill open positions and heighten organizational capability.
- Sourcing skills and ability to leverage social media recruiting tools like LinkedIn for active and passive sourcing & recruiting
- Experience with multiple ATS systems
- Knowledge and understanding of EEOC and other recruiting related regulations
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills a must
- High energy & enthusiasm, with a customer service and team oriented attitude.
Your application has been successfully submitted.