Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Hexagon’s Autonomy & Positioning division is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing high-tech engineering and manufacturing company that is committed to customer service excellence and continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Human Resources, this role will be of interest to a self-starter who is passionate about attracting top talent, developing creative solutions to global recruitment challenges and is curious and interested in learning about the exciting world of autonomy and positioning technology. Hexagon’s Autonomy & Positioning division is a global technology leader pioneering autonomy and positioning solutions. Our solutions power intelligent ecosystems in vital industries and safety-of-life applications. We enable the advancement of Autonomous X, where cars, UAVs, industrial vehicles, trains, vessels and more will operate safely, securely, reliably and efficiently thanks to our solutions that provide assured autonomy and positioning.
Come be a part of the Autonomous Future!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Partner with hiring managers to source and attract the best talent across our division
- Advise and educate leaders on interviewing and selection best practices
- Manage the hiring process, including posting jobs, interviewing candidates, managing candidate flow through the ATS, maintaining communication with managers and candidates, managing approvals, and presenting and negotiating offers
- In partnership with management, develop recruitment strategies to build a talent pipeline for key technical skillsets in the fields of GNSS, autonomy and other highly specialized areas
- Lead and support recruitment efforts and proactively source qualified candidates for hard-to-fill roles using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Attend campus and industry recruiting events; promote our company through these events and our online presence
- Utilize and optimize the Applicant Tracking System
- Maintain talent branding and talent brand messaging in partnership with marketing to attract top talent.
- 3-5 years of experience recruiting in a mix of corporate and agency roles
- Experience sourcing and recruiting specialized engineering and technical roles across multiple countries
- A proven track record of successful recruitment and the development of a top talent pipeline
- Solid working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Key Success Factors:
- Curiosity and a love of learning
- An innovative mindset and a desire to drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to interact and develop effective working relationships with people at all levels in an organization
- A ‘self-starter’ with a collaborative, thoughtful and flexible approach to solving problems and achieving results
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as shift priorities and adapt to change
- Ability to quickly learn and effectively use a variety of systems and technology
- Team player who enjoys working closely with others and builds positive relationships both inside and outside of the organization
- Experience working with iCIMS (Hexagon A&P's ATS platform)
- Experience working in the high-tech engineering and manufacturing industry
Your application has been successfully submitted.