This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company seeking a talented Customer Success Manager or a Director of Customer Success (depending on experience). The candidate will need prior experience in the Non-Profit association industry.
The Resource Manager helps to allocate and distribute the Delivery Department's resources. The ideal candidate will determine personnel requirements, provide ongoing support to project managers, and collaborate on resource management with internal stakeholders. A successful resource manager should possess knowledge of resource allocation and have experience in the consulting services industry. A first-class resource manager is fully aware that their decisions impact all areas of the delivery practice, from revenue, profitability, and employee morale and will therefore be someone who can accurately assess resource needs and provide support to realize the delivery team’s goals.
Location: 100% remote
- Exhibit leadership skills with the ability to drive and direct staffing.
- Assign available staff to projects based on their skills and experience.
- Mitigate resource concerns through reallocating resources, adjusting goals, or assigning additional staff.
- Provide project managers with ongoing resource management.
- Monitor employee utilization, forecast, capacity, consumption.
- Promote a culture of learning. Identifying staff training needs and coordinating with Operations to provide training.
- Work with sales to ascertain newer market shifts and evaluate resource availability and training accordingly.
- Promote a culture of caring. Identify social activities for staff for team building.
- Document resource and training processes and maintain records.
- Develop and maintain a skills matrix for staff.
- Provide revenue forecasting to management in a timely fashion.
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding process.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across all fusionSpan offices and divisions.
- Coordinate resources from contractor vendors, and review invoices from them.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines with confidence.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups.
- Able to be diplomatic or firm when necessary to drive the business forward or obtain results.
- Able to follow HR & Department policies and procedures in regards to the recruitment and onboarding process,
- Baseline understanding of standard technical skills, industry technologies, and roles required for software services engagement.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in resource management in the consulting services industry.
- Experience with human resources and project management software.
- Experience in managing budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in G Suite tools including Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with a Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool (Ideally FinancialForce)
What we Offer:
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan – 100% covered for employee
- Long/Short-term disability insurance – 100% covered for employee
- Life and AD&D insurance – 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- 17 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
Your application has been successfully submitted.