Recruiting / Talent Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Founded in 2017, Coalition is on a mission to solve cyber risk and create a safer digital economy where everyone can thrive. Digital risk is now a part of every business and it’s no longer solely the domain of technical teams. That’s why we combined comprehensive insurance with proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations stay resilient to digital risks like cyber attacks, funds transfer fraud and much more.
Our team works collaboratively across North America and Europe to prevent security failures and provide both technical and financial help when incidents do occur. Today, Coalition is the world’s largest commercial insurtech serving over 130,000 customers including many small businesses that rely on Coalition to help them chart a path forward in the new digital world.
As of September 2021, Coalition has raised $520 million from leading global technology investors as well as highly-regarded institutional investors including: Index Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Valor Ventures, Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price Advisors, and Whale Rock Capital, valuing the company at more than $3.5 billion.
Coalition has experienced tremendous growth by helping organizations of all sizes solve real-world problems and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, authenticity and diversity. That’s why we are proud to be named one of Inc’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
About the Role
Coalition is looking for a Recruiting / Talent Coordinator to work with our expanding Talent Team! You will be responsible for ensuring that we’re providing a best-in-class candidate experience while supporting critical recruiting functions including interview scheduling, candidate coordination, and applicant tracking system maintenance.
The Recruiting / Talent Coordinator is one of the primary owners of candidate experience, for both candidates and interview teams alike. This individual will be part of (and naturally gravitate towards) highly collaborative team environments and enjoy problem solving on a daily-basis. Attitude is as important to us as aptitude. We’re looking for someone who’s a strong critical thinker, organized and resourceful, as well as thoughtful, positive, and flexible when priorities change and challenges occur. You will also aim to proactively go the extra mile and be willing to chip in to help teammates with whatever is needed, whenever.
- Serve as the main point-of-contact for Coalition throughout the interview process and make sure that each candidate has a high-touch, positive interview experience
- Support a team of Recruiters with candidate interview coordination needs (video, phone, virtual onsites and technical tests)
- Manage daily Recruiter scheduling requests, continually prioritizing workload based on urgency and ensuring an efficient turnaround time and a work product that is free of errors
- Serve as the main point-person for (virtual) onsites to ensure things run smoothly for interviewers
- Partner with recruiters in maintaining metrics
- Maintain weekly status reports
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline the process and always be looking for creative ways to improve upon existing processes
- Participate in ad hoc talent-focused projects (internship programs) and initiatives, as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience as a Talent / Recruiting Coordinator or related role preferred
- Experience in a lean, fast-paced environment a plus
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (Lever preferred)
- Team player with a positive, flexible and resilient attitude with a “team first” mentality
- Ability to keep things moving forward to ensure deadlines and team goals are met
- Familiarity scheduling via Google calendar (and using G-suite products)
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests at once, with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent professional maturity and innate ability to exercise discretion when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, problem solving, and organization
Coalition's culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.