This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Are you looking for position where you can gain an unmeasurable amount of Recruiting/HR experience, interpersonal, and professional skills? Are you creative, insightful, and looking to join one of the best HR teams in town?
As our Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll wear several hats and gain experience in recruiting, onboarding, HR and facilities. You will have ownership and influence over decisions and programs and will be able to see the impact of your hard work.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for scheduling interviews across many teams within the organization.
- Have daily interaction with the managers and employees that make INRIX such a great place to work.
- Become an expert using Jobvite and train other managers how to use it.
- Be the first point of contact for our future employees and often their first impression of INRIX.
- Help develop and implement a new social recruiting strategy.
- Participate in local networking and hi-tech events.
- Manage hiring metrics and help to continuously improve our processes.
- Ensure that each candidate has a positive experience throughout the recruiting process.
- Participate in new employee’s onboarding experience to ensure we make a great impression on their first day.
- Maintain vendors who support our building/Facilities needs and the many perks INRIX provides.
- A passion for recruiting and hiring great people!
- The ability to respond effectively and prioritize competing demands in a fast-paced environment, including excellent follow up and time management skills.
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability.
- A self-starter mentality -- can you work independently with strong attention to detail?
- Great communication skills and have an outgoing personality -- this position interacts frequently with employees, vendors, partners, candidates, and leadership.
- The ability to create rapport and build relationships both within and external to the company.
INRIX is a fast-growing tech company that is making major waves in innovation and technology around the world. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our customers and building products to keep the world moving smarter, safer, and more efficient. Our customers include the world’s leading automakers, some of the most popular consumer brands, and the most innovative cities, states, and countries.
We offer competitive compensation packages and lots of generous benefits and perks!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.